APPLE SHAPE - Abdominal fat is far more harmful than the subcutaneous fat.
• heart disease
• high blood pressure and stroke
• Type 2 diabetes
• Metabolic Issues
• increased inflammation in the body
• certain cancers, such as breast and endometrial cancer
Abdominal fat also affects respiratory function - especially during sleep, producing:
• pulmonary hypertension
• cardiac arrhythmia
With an apple shaped body, your ideal proportion of macro-nutrients would be: 50% complex carbs, 35% proteins, and up to 15% "good" fats:• Favor complex carbs (most fruits & vegetables except potatoes) and high quality proteins (whey, beans, whole wheat & rye products, eggs, salmon, halibut, trout, shellfish)
• Eat moderately ordinary animal proteins (lean chicken, turkey, beef), dairy products, "good" fats (nuts, flax seeds, dressings made with olive oil & yogurt), and use healthy cooking oils
• Avoid at all cost anything fried, cold cuts, cream, candy, ice cream, carbonated drinks, and ALL white-flour products.
Consider supplementing your diet with Emily's Omega Plex (see on my website, www.joinemily.com in the "Well" product category $19.95 for 90 capsules) for much easier weight loss.
Advocare's OmegaPlex meets the highest standards of product safety and efficacy. Each softgel starts with high-quality marine lipid concentrate, that meets strict analytical testing requirements for environmental contaminants, quantity of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids and oxidation as indicators of safety, purity, potency and freshness. (You won't find an over-the-counter version that does the job better!) OmegaPlex also contains the antioxidant vitamin E in the most active form to further ensure omega-3 fatty acid stability. Omega Plex will help with aches and pains, help improve your "blood profile" and regularity
You'll not only quickly shed pounds of body fat, this customized diet also makes you calmer, happier and less depressed.
Apple Workout Should include both aerobic and strength training at medium to high intensity, each 2-3 times per week.
One of the most beneficial is interval training for weight loss.